Saturday, November 26, 2011

2011-11-26 鄭發超校長的家人

2011-11-22 Antonio Trink 寫》
The principal 鄭發超 of 西貢廣肇學校 was my 六公 after I verified with my mom at the pre-Thanksgiving dinner tonight.  His father and my grandfather were blooded brothers.
I was told by my mom that the wife of 鄭發超 is still living in Canada.  I am just curious if you have any information about her.

 2011-11-23 黃偉強寫》
 Antonio你好,
至於鄭校長的家庭,我不大了解,不過我有個同班同學叫“鄭立成”,據我知道,他是鄭校長的親戚。那麼立成可能就是你的堂兄弟吧?他現在在越南,上個月我們還在Skype上通話。他的電話是+84 XXXXXXXXX(家),+84 XXXXXXXXXX(手機)。他的近照在廣肇網站可看到,Posting 2011-10-13 20屆畢業班照片(第二行,#10);2011-09-12 生活照。

2011-11-25 Antonio Trink 寫》
Thanks for your email.  I do recognize my cousin 鄭立成.  We used to call him “立叔“
I showed my mom the video in YouTube.  She did recognize him.  Do you have his Skype name”“My name is 鄭國基.  I am now living in San Francisco.  My home phone is (415) XXX-XXX and work number (415) XXX-XXX.  My fathers name is “鄭萬成” and 三伯父 “鄭志成”.  If you refer those to him,  I am pretty sure he would remember.  We still have quite a few relatives relating to him in San Jose and Sunnyvale areas in Northern California.

 2011-11-25 晚黃偉強與鄭國基通電話:
  • 寒暄細說舊話
  • 鄭立成沒有用Skype,國基同學會用電話跟他聯絡
  • 鄭立成和鄭國基能重逢佳大歡喜

4 comments:

  1. 可見同學會的珍貴作用.多得各同學的無私奉獻.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonio Trink ,
    I know the principle son & wife are living in Australia. My classmate is principle's son wife. If you want more info please contact me at tmach388@shaw.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for Lai Thanh long, my classmae in Khai Minh school between 1972 to 1975. If anyone know where his about please email me at tmach388@shaw.ca. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete